07 Aug Introducing Eleven!
by Mary Rae Hunter
This is Center Studio’s first townhouse project and we are delighted to share that Scott Harmon (fabulous architect) will be purchasing one for his own residence.
As of right now, three of the eleven townhouses are under contract. The schedule to complete the townhomes is by August of 2019.
Urban Durham is handling the sales and we have a beautiful, dedicated space at our office at 401 C Foster Street with all the plans, finish samples, and renderings.
Take a look at the great website which is www.elevendurham.com and let us know what you think. A few details about the project.
- Situated at 524 N Mangum St, Eleven is walkable to the Farmer’s Market, shops, many delicious restaurants, DPAC, and all the happening places in Durham.
- Proven local developers and architect, Center Studio Architecture & White Oak Properties, are developing Eleven.
- Sizes for the Eleven townhouses range from about 1750 to 2970 heated square feet.
- All Eleven townhouses will be designed with an attached garage on the main floor, bedrooms on the second floor, and living/entertaining spaces on the third floor.
- Eleven will be known for its individual courtyards offering wonderful outdoor space for gardening and relaxation as well as it’s third-floor deck overlooking the city landscape while providing southern light and great views.
- Topping it off will be one of Eleven’s best features, the main floor “make it what you want” space. Do you want additional Airbnb or rental income, are you an artist who wants their own studio, a movie buff who would like their own in home theatre, or do you need a small apartment for your parents? No matter the need, we’ve got you covered. You’ll be able to design the first floor to suite your needs.
We look forward to sharing the project with you and your friends!